- Applicant must be 14-18 years of age and must be in high school during the program’s duration.
- Applicant must not have a prior arrest record or serious traffic violation.
- Applicant must have at least a 2.5 GPA upon acceptance and applicant must maintain a 2.5 GPA
during the program.
- Applicant must be able to arrive at the FBI Chicago Office (2111 W. Roosevelt Rd) no later than
4:30pm on Thursdays.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
- Students report academic grades, extra-curricular activities, community service, and part-time
work in the application and write an essay.
- Once admission counselors review each student’s application, select applicants are contacted to
arrange an in-person interview.
- After the interview, admission counselors review the students’ entire application package and
finalize candidate selections.
- Applications for the fall of 2024 will be open from January 15-April 1, 2024. Please do not submit an
application outside of our open season as they will not be considered.